BlueScape562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yellow,red,g a m b o, g a m b o2, adot, bluescapa

3 posters

Go down

yellow,red,g a m b o, g a m b o2, adot, bluescapa Empty yellow,red,g a m b o, g a m b o2, adot, bluescapa

Post by Modx Thunder Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:00 pm

reporting these people for abuse.... yellow has hacked g a m b o and banned loads of players for no reason including meh and loud range....then we banned him and made a new account called red.... iped him, made another named g a m b o2 and he kept on going trying to make us believe he didnt ban us when he did. he made bluescapa, and then adot. we cought him there and he gave up.... he did banned us and we got proof.... local players and staff gots proof and will be posted... thx and i hope you all and meh get unbanned and this is solved, thx and have a nice day.sincerely xthunderx!
Modx Thunder
Modx Thunder

Back to top Go down

yellow,red,g a m b o, g a m b o2, adot, bluescapa Empty Re: yellow,red,g a m b o, g a m b o2, adot, bluescapa

Post by Loud Rage Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:06 pm

ive got evidence on this. ya im omgwtf you, i made a quick account to see what happend to my account after ban, and to think i actualy was freinds with adot!! what a back staber

Loud Razzyellow,red,g a m b o, g a m b o2, adot, bluescapa Yellow10

Loud Rage
Forum Owner

https://bluescape562.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

yellow,red,g a m b o, g a m b o2, adot, bluescapa Empty Re: yellow,red,g a m b o, g a m b o2, adot, bluescapa

Post by Modx Thunder Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:28 pm

yup... thx for the evidence
Modx Thunder
Modx Thunder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:31 pm

Someone unban the real G A M B O It's not fair that he's banned because of Yellow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Modx Thunder Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:13 pm

yea, g a m b o should be unbanned
Modx Thunder
Modx Thunder

Back to top Go down

Post by tastetheclaw Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:52 pm

guys im adot and loud u knew i was hacked at that time man....
tastetheclaw
tastetheclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum