BlueScape562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You guys should make a chat box on the website

5 posters

Go down

You guys should make a chat box on the website Empty You guys should make a chat box on the website

Post by sonic Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:54 pm

Blue, You should make a Chat box on the front page of the website or on the RuneLocus page so that way we can chat with each other if server is down(Like right now).

Best Chatbox is at
Xat.com

sonic

Back to top Go down

You guys should make a chat box on the website Empty Re: You guys should make a chat box on the website

Post by Pwnisher² Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:15 pm

!!!!!!!!!! =O That was my idea :C
Been playing for 1 day and your doing better than Scoot ;D
I like this idea

bounce Pwn'd

Pwnisher²

Back to top Go down

You guys should make a chat box on the website Empty Re: You guys should make a chat box on the website

Post by Loud Rage Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:29 am

Id appreciate it if you gave the ideas too me (its my forum lol) i will add an XAT chatbox, ive been trying for ahwile so thie suggestion isnt new, there currently is a chatbox, but once i get the HTML markup to work on the page i will add it, thanks for bringing it up again!

Loud Razz

Loud Rage
Forum Owner

https://bluescape562.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnisher² Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:10 pm

Loud, do forum admins get Chatbox owner or chatbox mod or.. Do they get any staff on the chatbox?

Pwnisher²

Back to top Go down

Post by Modx Thunder Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:49 pm

loud u could of just used my chat box i have....., i already had it set up... and it was a xat one....l0l....... by the way for xat chat box staff it goe....u need url of main owner for demotion and premoting..... so thats ownermaking people owner through just clicking there name and clicking make ownerthat is admin......mod is modmember is a person thats not new to the server....guest is a person that played only for 2 days......i hoped this helped alittle!!!!!!!!if u dont got the editing thing later url saved just use mine... i got everything saved thats needed...... if u want to look at it first go to bluescapeforums562.tkthx...
Modx Thunder
Modx Thunder

Back to top Go down

Post by blue Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:19 pm

I like the idea but we already have a xat lol

It's added on forum (mysteriously o.O)
blue
blue
Traitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Modx Thunder Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:33 pm

Yeah we do have it added already,loud added when this thread was made
Modx Thunder
Modx Thunder

Back to top Go down

Post by Loud Rage Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:20 pm

yep Very Happy although i barely see anyone on it, it can still be handier then the old one! because you had to have an account Razz

Loud Razz

Loud Rage
Forum Owner

https://bluescape562.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down