BlueScape562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i might quit!!! so good bye if i do

3 posters

Go down

i might quit!!! so good bye if i do Empty i might quit!!! so good bye if i do

Post by Modx Thunder Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:27 pm

i might quit because im going pissed off that i cant ever get on the server..... i been trying for ever hours!!!! im freaking pissed!!!!!! i havnt decided yet to quit or keep trying... for now i say goodbye!!!!sincerly the richest player in bluescape and the best helper in bluescape,xthunderx!
Modx Thunder
Modx Thunder

Back to top Go down

i might quit!!! so good bye if i do Empty Re: i might quit!!! so good bye if i do

Post by Modx Thunder Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:47 am

I have decided not to quit, ihave got in but I got reset... I earned about half of it back lol
Modx Thunder
Modx Thunder

Back to top Go down

i might quit!!! so good bye if i do Empty Re: i might quit!!! so good bye if i do

Post by blesed pkerz Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:33 am

:O what happend while i was off and who banned every1 :O?

Blesed Very Happy
blesed pkerz
blesed pkerz

Back to top Go down

Post by Loud Rage Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:06 am

It was G A M B O (he got hackked by yellow/adot/red/bluesapa - same dude -.-) and because blue removed the 99 k0 command (blue) he disided hed just ban me instead, thankfully ik0 banned him and ive got proof of him admitting that he hacked gambo and banned every1 -.-

Loud Razz

Loud Rage
Forum Owner

https://bluescape562.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Modx Thunder Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:14 pm

yeah, now the games been hacked and crap so no one can even play!!!!!! this is bull at, least i got proof of who did it!!!! w00000000t meh. see im always on and thats good couse now i cought a hacker at work!!!sucks the server broke thoe couse of them
Modx Thunder
Modx Thunder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down